Monday, November 14, 2011

Motorola, DTC Mobile and Halo spotted at SM Calamba


I went out today to have my pre-employment medical exam at Makati. After the medical, I immediately went back to Calamba. I decided to stop by SM Calamba to have a look at Cyberzone.

I never thought I would find something new, but lo and behold. There's already a Motorola kiosk at the center of Cyberzone. There's Motorola Defy and Xoom on the display. The sales lady said their Defy+ is coming soon. It seems that Motorola is slowly coming back in the Philippine market.


Another thing I notice is the new china-based dual-sim manufacturer namely DTC Mobile. Talk about too much choices. You can't get enough of these dual-sim phones. I know there's another dual-sim manufacturer out there called Olive Telecom. However that one is based in India.


As for now, DTC only have GQ1 Ultima and GQTV1 Ego available on the market. GQ1 Ultima is a QWERTY bar phone that has 0.3 MP camera, bluetooth, Facebook and Yahoo Messenger. On the other hand, GQTV1 Ego is a QWERTY TV bar phone that has 1.3 MP camera, email, messenger, Java and changeable keypad covers. Check out their facebook page here.


The last one I spotted is Halo Mobile Clothing. It specializes in mobile clothing for your gadgets. It's stylish and functional but not that expensive. Check out their website here and their facebook page here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment